OOHC CASE MANAGER
Salary: $88,000 – $93,000 + Super + Salary Packaging
Location: North Sydney, NSW
We are looking for a Case Manager to work for a charity committed to supporting vulnerable and homeless children, young people, and their families. The dedicated team responds to crisis, provides accommodation, restores wholeness from family breakdown and prepares individuals for success in life. We are seeking a skilled and dedicated Case Manager to work in the unique, evidence based, and highly successful Program, assisting children and young people 12 – 15 years who are at risk, and their families.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Case Management delivery with at risk children and young people 12 – 21 years.
- High level competency in communications skills.
- Demonstrated experience in conflict resolution.
- Understanding of issues related to children and young people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- Current driver’s licence and insured vehicle.
- Diploma level minimum qualification in Social Welfare or related degree.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- National Police Check or willingness to obtain one
- Working With Children’s Check or willingness to obtain one
- Experience working with family systems in crisis.
- Experience working in youth based residential/housing services.
- Experience with Brief Solution Focused Therapy/strength-based practice.
If you are interested in this role and you meet the above requirements, please email a copy of your resume to [email protected] or alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please call 0421 205 113.