MENTAL HEALTH CLINICIAN – OLDER PERSONS
Salary: $80 – $120 per hour + Superannuation + Salary Packaging
Contract: 3 – 6 months. Flexible.
Location: Albury NSW
Accommodation: Private accommodation and travel included
As a Mental Health Clinician, you will work within an older persons mental health team where you will provide assessment and up to 6 week short term follow up and/or 12 weeks Program to patients. Working under the direction of the Manager and Consultant Psychiatrist, you will provide social and physical assessment of patients and deliver clinical treatment and care to resolve or ameliorate emotional distress. In consultation with the patient, family and carer(s), and other care providers, you will formulate, negotiate, document, monitor and maintain an Individual Service Plan (ISP) for each patient of the service, and complete other documentation, including Outcome Measures, as per service policy.
- Social Worker with AASW eligibility or a Registered Psychologist with AHPRA registration
- Minimum of two years extensive experience in a similar role
- Strong background working within the adults or older persons mental health space
- Mental Health experience in a community, clinical setting
- Driver’s Licence
- National Police Check or willingness to undertake one
- Working With Childrens Check or willingness to obtain one
- Covid-19 Vaccinated
If you are interested in this role and you meet the requirements above, please email a copy of your resume to [email protected] or alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, call 0421 205 113.