Our client is a medical device manufacturer that is contributing to the health and well-being of people all over the world through the discovery of new technologies.
With over 60 years in business, their products are now being used in 80 different countries worldwide and still growing!
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Japanese & English speaking candidate to join the team as a new Office Manager, based at our clients offices in Singapore.
Some of your responsibilities will include: –
- Sales management support, accounting work, secretarial work, order procedure, general affairs
- Accounting operations (contact with the head office in Japan, contact with the accounting office, classification of expenses and items, issuing of cheques)
- Order acceptance procedures (order acceptance, order, confirming invoices, payment confirmation, packing / delivery, courier arrangement, inventory management)
- General affairs (telephone processing, luggage transmission / reception, equipment management, item inventory management, email transmission / reception, attendance management, etc.)
The Successful Candidate
It is likely that the successful candidate will: –
- Be fluent in both Japanese & English.
- Communicate with Japanese staff and with Head Office (which is based in Japan).
- Have a strong work ethic combined with the ability to multitask
- Have experience of working in a similar Office Manager position
How to Apply
If the above sounds like your ideal role, you a fluent in both Japanese & English and have the skills and attributes as detailed above, we want to hear from you.
Please apply with a copy of your CV attached (in a word document format). We look forward to receiving your application. – Talent Quarter, #Connectionswithimpact