Occupational Therapist Team Leader – Perth, WA
Talent Quarter are delighted to be supporting our leading Allied Health client to recruit for an Occupational Therapist Team Leader for their team in Perth, WA on a permanent basis.
You will be joining a leader in the Allied Health space in Australia with services Australia-wide. Their goal is providing person-centred allied health services to the community and this goal underpins everything they do.
They provide full allied health services in a mobile community-based model in the form of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists and Exercise Physiologists. They understand that their therapists and clinicians are key to continuing their commitment to communities and as such, are supported in ongoing professional development and personal growth.
As the Occupational Therapist Team Leader, you will be responsible for servicing their client’s rehabilitation and support needs in the community. Alongside the clinical duties of an Occupational Therapist, you will also assist in the education, development, and performance management of your team of Occupational Therapists.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience, however, base salary will be up to $105,000 plus car allowance, bonus, and superannuation. Average annual earning can be $120k, or more for high achievers.
The duties and responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist Team Leader will include, but not be limited to:
- Attend clients’ homes to perform consultations within your defined service area
- Maintain a clinical caseload which will include, but not limited to, Neuro, Disability, Paediatric and Aged Care clients
- Execute reports for key stakeholders to carry out high quality care of their client engagement
- Coordinate weekly one on one meetings with your direct reports
- Coordinate and set the agenda for monthly team meetings
- Provide feedback to employees on performance and coach for success
- Support the clinical supervision of associate and senior therapists
- Ensure all clinical process documentation standards are adhered to
- Manage revenue of team under supervision and the wage to revenue ratio
- Assist with resource development and upskilling of associate and senior therapists in key clinical areas
- Assist with the teams continuing professional development initiatives and facilitation of internal events
You will be an experienced Occupational Therapist Team Leader, or an experienced Occupational Therapist with at least 5 years clinical experience with extensive experience of supporting, supervising, and mentoring students/junior clinicians.
You will also have:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Experience of working as a therapist in the NDIS space
- Community-based experience
- Current Working with Children Check, National Police Check, NDIS Worker Screening Check and Drivers Licence
- Proven experience of managing teams
If you feel you have the relevant experience of the role of Occupational Therapist Team Leader, then please submit your most recent resume outlining your relevant experience for immediate consideration.
Alternatively, contact our dedicated Allied Health consultants for Talent Quarter via the below:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 08 6255 6530
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 08 6388 0713