About the role:
As an Occupational Therapist, you will play a vital role in helping individuals of all ages overcome physical, mental, or developmental challenges to improve their daily living and working skills.
You will work with patients to develop customised treatment plans, assist them in regaining their independence, and promote overall well-being.
If you have a passion for helping others and want to make a difference in people’s lives, we welcome you to apply for this rewarding role.
What’s in it for you ?
Salary : Full-time permanent positions $80,000- $90,000 annually + ( + Super)
Career development: Study bursaries & paid study days annually
Opportunity: Develop your clinical experience by working with a leading provider in neurological and developmental services.
As a Occupational Therapist responsibilities will include:
All therapists are responsible in encouraging a positive team culture, where innovation and participation in service improvement in a safe, supportive and efficient environment is advanced.
- Responsible for the Occupational Therapy management of individuals with a variety of conditions including neurological and developmental conditions.
- To monitor, evaluate and modify treatment to measure client progress and ensure effectiveness of intervention.
- To provide comprehensive assessment, costing and rehabilitation reports, including recommendations to Case Managers, Insurers, primary health organisations, private organisations and/or local authorities.
- To ensure that clients are involved in the planning and prioritisation of their rehabilitation plans wherever possible.
- To provide support, consultation and advice on relevant Occupational Therapy issues to clients and caregivers.
- To contribute to the management of complex cases, ensuring the coordination of services involved such as health, social, statutory and voluntary services.
- To adapt practice to meet individual client’s circumstances, including due regard for cultural, social and linguistic differences in addition to their cognitive and physical disabilities.
- To demonstrate high level of clinical effectiveness by use of evidence-based practice.
- To contribute to client’s care and delivery of service by developing skills beyond one’s own professional training
What we require from you:
- Qualification in Occupational Therapy (Undergraduate or Masters)
- Registered Health Professional with the Australian Health Practitioner’s Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and associated Private Indemnity Insurance.
- Full valid Driver’s License
- Working with Children’s Check
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Emotional intelligence and resilience.
- Flexibility, ability to prioritise, multi-task and problem solve.
- Demonstrated computer literacy.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Experience in Neurological Rehabilitation. (Desirable)
Overall, working with Talent Quarter as a occupational therapist is an excellent opportunity to grow your career, make a difference in the lives of others.
We offer an amazing referral scheme also, so if you know anyone looking for an opportunity reach out to us today!
If you’re Interested, Please ‘Apply now ‘or if you want more information feel free to contact Tori or Lorraine our dedicated consultants @Talent Quarter.
Email: tori.[email protected] / [email protected]
Or Phone: 0863880713 / 0862556530
We look forward to working with you and creating your new and exciting job opportunity.