Occupational Therapist – Darwin
About the role:
As an Occupational Therapist, you will play a vital role in helping individuals of all ages overcome physical, mental, or developmental challenges to improve their daily living and working skills.
You will work with patients to develop customised treatment plans, assist them in regaining their independence, and promote overall well-being.
If you have a passion for helping others and want to make a difference in people’s lives, we welcome you to apply for this rewarding role.
Salary : Fulltime Positions starting and upwards at $70,000 annually + Super and lots of great benefits that include extra leave, mental health days and free lunch!
As a Occupational Therapist responsibilities will include:
- Manage a complex caseload of clients
- Provide appropriate skilled clinical assessment and interventions across a range of clinical areas and service delivery modes (e.g. home, office, school, group, individual)
- Provides consultations to schools, families, case workers, support workers and carers.
- Providing therapy to help patients regain strength, dexterity, and range of motion
- Evaluating and recommending adaptive equipment and assisted technology to improve patent’s abilities
- Collaborating with health care professionals and caregivers to ensure patients receive comprehensive care
- Educating patients and their families on how to safely perform daily activities and prevent injuries
- Documenting patients progress and communicating with other health care professionals to adjust treatment plans as needed
- Maintain confidentiality and duty of care at all times
We would love to hear from you:
- Qualification in Occupational Therapy (Undergraduate or Masters)
- Registered Health Professional with the Australian Health Practitioner’s Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Working with Children’s Check / NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Emotional intelligence and resilience.
- Flexibility, ability to prioritise, multi-task and problem solve.
Overall, working with Talent Quarter to look for your new role as a occupational therapist is an excellent opportunity to grow your career, and make a difference in the lives of others.
We offer an amazing referral scheme also, so if you know anyone looking for an opportunity reach out to us today!
If you’re Interested, Please ‘Apply now ‘or if you want more information feel free to contact Jen @talentquarter
Email: [email protected]
Or Phone: 0864006440
We look forward to working with you and creating your new and exciting job opportunity.
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
Locum Physiotehrapist Hospital
locum OT’s required to work at seaside town in Victoria. Locum 4x OT required Public Hospital Start date: ASAP End date: Ongoing Cover inpatient wards […]
locum Speech Pathologist
Fantastic opportunity for a locum Speech Pathologist to work a public Hospital in regional NSW. Locum position Start date: ASAP start End date: 3 months […]
Senior Occupational Therapist – Hospital
Senior Occupational Therapist – Hospital Northam, WA 3- 6 months agency contract $55 – $71 per hour, depending on experience We are looking for a […]
locum Physio Hospital
Locum Physio required ASAP to work at a public Hospital in regional QLD. Locum Physiotherapist required Public Hospital Flights and Accommodation provided ASAP start date […]
Paediatric Occupational Therapist
Locum Occupational Therapist required ASAP to provide occupational therapy assessment and intervention services to various inpatient/outpatient infants, children and adolescents, to maximise participation in daily […]