Alice Springs, NT
We are looking for an Occupational therapist to take on their next adventure and broaden their clinical experiences!
As an Occupational Therapist, you will be a part of the Children and development team in Alice springs you will work within the communities in central Australia to deliver outreach services.
Your caseload is working with children aged 0 – 18 suffering from developmental delay/disabilities.
- Permanent Full time/part time options
- Or 3 – 12 months contracts
- P2 – P3 salary ($87k – $104k)
- Relocation reimbursement
- 2 – 4 weeks of hotel accommodation provided
- 6 weeks annul leave
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registered
- Peadatric experience
- Flexibility to travel
- Driver license, WWC, NPC, COVID VAX.
If you have any questions or would like some more information, please get in contact with myself!
Email – [email protected]
Phone – 08 6400 6440
At Talent Quarter we work with a range of organisations around Australia if this position is not for you, but you are interested in hearing about other great opportunities let me know!!
- Therapy Coordinator
- Senior Therapist
- NDIS community
- Aged care facilities
- Injury Management and more!