$75k – $110k + super + $14,500 Vehicle allowance + salary sacrifice
We have partnered with one of WA’s most established disability providers, delivering services across the Perth metro with NDIS participants in over 50 group homes.
We are looking for Occupational Therapists to join an amazing team and aid in their mission of empowering people with disabilities to live up to their potential and exceed their goals!
Working and visiting clients across the life span within group homes. You will conduct assessments, create support plans, make equipment recommendations and liaise with relevant internal stakeholders & participant families.
With a clear KPI’s of 5 billable hours per day, and support from experienced Senior Therapists & Clinical Managers you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and showcase them working with a diverse caseload.
Senior Occupational Therapist
Provide junior staff with mentoring and supervision whilst having a small caseload of your own of 15 billable hours per week. The position is great for a therapist that wants to take the next step in their career as you will be fully supported by an experienced leadership team, and benefit from utilising established processes and support from an experienced head office function.
- Salary package up to $125k depending on experience
- 14,400 Vehicle allowance per year
- Salary packaging up to $18,550
- $2,500 budget per year for professional development
- Flexible working arrangement with the option to write reports from home.
- Strong belief in quality work
- Great working culture and values
- 3 extra days per year of annual leave
- Qualified Occupational Therapist
- Relevant registrations (AHPRA)
- Experience and understanding of NDIS desirable
- Driver’s License, NPC, WWCC
If you have any questions or would like some more information, please get in contact with Jemma Allied Health Recruiter.
Email – [email protected]
Phone – 08 6400 6440
At Talent Quarter we work with a range of organizations around Australia if this position is not for you, but you are interested in hearing about other great opportunities let me know!!
- Therapy Coordinator
- Senior Therapist
- NDIS community
- Aged care facilities
- Injury Management and more!