Occupational Therapist – Perth, WA
As a registered NDIS health provider and being one of the fastest growing allied health companies in Australia, you will be joining a multi-disciplinary team which includes Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapists, Psychologists and Dietitians to name a few!
The company values its commitment to delivering best-practice therapy to their clients across Australia. They work to ensure that their therapists feel valued, satisfied and motivated to come to work each day.
As the Occupational Therapist, you will be working with other Allied Health professionals to support your clients through multiple service delivery models including telehealth, community visits and centre-based services. This is a mobile role with the option to work from home or from one of the hubs when not seeing clients.
The duties and responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist will include, but not be limited to:
- Assessing and providing interventions for children & adults living with a range of disabilities
- Working within the NDIS to maximise clients’ level of function, capacity & social engagement
- Assisting clients with assistive technology assessment, recommendations and applications (in relevant fields)
- Timely documentation & report writing
- Managing a varied caseload
- Meeting company professional expectations (e.g. meeting billables & effective client management)
- Attending meetings, supervision & personal development (as required)
- Building relationships with key stakeholders, including therapists, clients, & referral sources
- Working across leading software platforms & online tools
To be considered for the role, you will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role along with:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Full general registration with AHPRA
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Current police clearance
- Current WA Working with Children Check and NDIS worker check
- Current driving licence
- Full Australian working rights
If you feel you have the relevant experience for the role of Occupational Therapist, then please submit your most recent resume outlining your relevant experience for immediate consideration.
Alternatively, contact Lorraine Morrison, the dedicated allied health specialist recruiter for Talent Quarter via the below:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 08 6255 6530