Occupational Therapist – Wanneroo, Perth, WA
Our client is a leading employer with the Allied Health NDIS sector, who are dedicated to delivering the highest quality, multi-disciplinary therapies in a nurturing but professional environment, are seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to join their team on a permanent basis.
They are a passionate, experienced, and supportive multi-disciplinary team whose goal is to provide practical and achievable strategies which optimise their client’s ability to grow and develop to release their full potential.
Their client base is paediatric patients within the NDIS and private sectors.
As the Occupational Therapist, you will be working with other Allied Health professionals to support your patients which span from early childhood to adolescence. You will be tasked with providing professional and clinical care to all patients.
The duties and responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist will include, but not be limited to:
- Assessing clients and developing intervention plans
- Providing support to clients in both a clinic and community-based setting
- Monitor client progress
- Maintaining and updating client records
- Participation in case conferences, as required
- Liaising with external agencies and other consultants when required
- Providing all services in an ethical and accountable manner
To be considered for the role, you will have at least 3 years’ experience as an Occupational Therapist with a paediatric caseload along with:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Full general registration with AHPRA
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Current police clearance
- Current WA Working with Children Check and NDIS worker check
- Current driving licence
- Full Australian working rights
If you feel you have the relevant experience for the role of Occupational Therapist, then please submit your most recent resume outlining your relevant experience for immediate consideration.
Alternatively, contact Lorraine Morrison, the dedicated allied health specialist recruiter for Talent Quarter via the below:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 08 6255 6530