Occupational Therapist – Residential Aged Care – Bentley, WA
Our client is a leading residential care provider for Western Australia and are searching for a passionate, compassionate, and motivated Occupational Therapist to join their team in their residential care facility in Bentley on a permanent basis.
They are committed to providing services that enhance the quality of life of their residents and clients. The staff uphold the values of the company by behaving in such a way that demonstrates a commitment to working co-operatively and collaboratively.
As the Occupational Therapist, you will be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating resident’s care. You will be developing, implementing, and evaluating lifestyle and activity programs for residents.
The duties and responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist will include, but not be limited to:
- Plan, assess, implement and evaluate care for individual residents in relation to lifestyle, resident profile, changed behaviour management, seating and postural assessments and with aids to assist with completing activities of daily living
- Complete progress notes in accordance with policies and procedures
- Complete Occupational Therapy assessments in collaboration with residents and relatives
- Design activities and lifestyle programs based on resident’s choices/preferences to enhance their quality of life
- Provide Occupational Therapy documentation to support funding requirements and Aged Care Quality Standards (ACQS)
- Monitor all statistics relating to Occupational Therapy treatments and programs to evaluate their effectiveness
In return, you will receive an annual salary of between $90,000 and $98,000 per year plus superannuation and the option of salary packaging of $15,900 per year.
In order to be considered for the role of Occupational Therapist, you will have experience in a similar role along with:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current and full AHPRA registration
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Current police clearance
- Current WA Working with Children Check and NDIS worker check
- Current driving licence
- Full Australian working rights
If you feel you have the relevant experience, then please submit your most recent resume outlining your relevant experience for immediate consideration.
Alternatively, contact our dedicated Allied Health consultants for Talent Quarter via the below:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 08 6255 6530
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 08 6388 0713