85k – 115k, Depending on experience
Working in a beautiful Mindarie clinic or Dianella clinic, opening September 1st!!
You will work with highly experienced Allied Health staff with great support and structure. Your role will be to grow an existing client base in an inpatient and outpatient setting, working closely with a multidisciplinary team.
The organisation Promotes a tremendous work-life balance. Unlimited PD allowance, excellent remuneration, incentives, flexible hours, and a large variety of patients!
- Working across the life span in paediatric and adult NDIS participants
- Mental Health
- Home modification and assessments
- 50% of the work is done within the community, and 50% done within the clinic
Skills and experience
- Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registered
- WWCC, NPC, Covid Vax
- Understanding for NDIS
Benefits and Culture
- This organisation provides excellent flexibility with WFH options, school hours etc
- 2.5k+ professional development per year to continue to upskill
- 12-month new grad programs where you will have your mentor throughout
- Generous salary, car allowance, and a personal laptop.
For more information or if you have any questions, please get in contact with Jemma Goodwin.
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
Locum Physiotherapist Hospital
Work at a contemporary private hospital in Central Victoria providing health care services for people in Bendigo and surrounding areas. Our client delivers high quality […]
Locum Dietician Hospital
Locum grade 2 Dietitian required to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team to provide clinical nutrition and dietetic services to clients using advanced clinical practice skills. […]
An excellent locum opportunity has arisen for a Physiotherapist as follows: Working in a Private Practice setting Therefore required private practice experience across competencies such […]
Clinical Care Manager
The role This role is with one of the leading residential aged care homes on the Central Coast of New South Wales. The facility aims […]
Practice Nurse – General Nurse
We require a Practice Nurse for a permanent position located in the Wheatbelt in a small rural Town Talent Quarter are seeking an experienced Practice […]