85k – 115k, Depending on experience
Working in a beautiful Mindarie clinic or Dianella clinic, opening September 1st!!
You will work with highly experienced Allied Health staff with great support and structure. Your role will be to grow an existing client base in an inpatient and outpatient setting, working closely with a multidisciplinary team.
The organisation Promotes a tremendous work-life balance. Unlimited PD allowance, excellent remuneration, incentives, flexible hours, and a large variety of patients!
- Working across the life span in paediatric and adult NDIS participants
- Mental Health
- Home modification and assessments
- 50% of the work is done within the community, and 50% done within the clinic
Skills and experience
- Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registered
- WWCC, NPC, Covid Vax
Benefits and Culture
- This organisation provides excellent flexibility with WFH options, school hours etc
- 2.5k+ professional development per year to continue to upskill
- 12-month new grad programs where you will have your mentor throughout
- Generous salary, car allowance, and a personal laptop.
For more information or if you have any questions, please get in contact with Jemma Goodwin.