Perth – Bunbury
70k – 95k plus super, Travel, and more
Join an established Occupational Therapy provider with practices across WA who, due to significant demand for their services from NDIS participants and veterans regionally, need OTs to work in Albany & Bunbury.
The Therapist will be part of a supportive team of OTs who conduct in-home visits. The role involves rehabilitation, assessment, home modifications, equipment prescription, and report writing.
This position is based in Bunbury with Drive in Drive out option for Therapists to gain experience in more regional locations but still be based in Perth.
Drive to Bunbury Monday, return Friday
Drive to Bunbury Monday return Thursday work in Perth office Friday
One week Bunbury, one week Perth
- Drive in / Drive out of Perth, full or part-time position available in Bunbury
- Hotel accommodation provided while away
- Fuel reimbursement for travel costs
- Regional & Meal allowance paid
- Permanent Full or part-time work
- Salary $70- 95k + super
- Flexibility to organise your days that suits your life.
- Supportive team environment with weekly check-in and staff meetings and frequent buddy shifts
- Regular professional development with internal and external courses
- Accommodation and Travel covered
- Ongoing DP
If you have any questions or would like some more information, please get in contact with Jemma Allied Health Recruiter.
Email – [email protected]
Phone – 08 6400 6440
At Talent Quarter, we work with a range of organisations across Australia. If this position is not for you, but you are interested in hearing about another great opportunity, let me know!!
- Therapy Coordinator
- Senior Therapist
- NDIS community
- Aged care facilities
- Injury Management and more!