Geraldton – WA
Full-time or contract available for 3 – 12 months
New grad 85k – senior 120k + Super + Accommodations + relocation assistance
You will work for a private practice clinic in beautiful Geraldton, providing a high standard of Allied Health services.
You will work with NDIS, Neurological and musculoskeletal clients of all ages 50% of your time spent in the clinic and 50% in the community.
Being a part of a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled therapists, this position I suited to an experience or graduate looking to take on a new adventure.
- Home and work-life balance
- Working hours negotiable
- Free shared accommodations
- Access to vehicle
- pay for Professional Development.
- Provide 24/7 mentoring from therapists with more than 20 years of experience.
- 12-month grad programs
- Degree in Occupational Therapy and AHPRA registered.
- A current driver’s License
- NPC, WWCA, Covid Vax
If you are wanting more information please get in contract with jemma Goodwin.