Talent Quarter have partnered with a locally owned NDIS provider who are on a mission to set the standards to Allied Health & Disability Services in NT & WA.
- 50% community 50% in clinic with some remote travel to service regional communities (accommodation provided for overnight stays)
- Provide disability services and support to participants from 7 – 65 years
- Conduct OT assessments, home modifications and develop recovery plans in participants homes and clinic
- Join a diverse team that strives to provide the highest quality services
- Develop your skills with support from experienced Therapists – ideal for a new or recent graduate!
- Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration or waiting for a AHPRA registration as a new graduate
- An Australian driver licence
- NPC, WWCC, and covid vax
- Relocation assistance
- Accommodation paid for the first 4 weeks
- Gain experience in remote community
- When visiting remote all travel and accommodation provided
We are also recruiting for the same organisation for an OT in Perth! To hear more about that, or any other roles we have available across Australia, call Jemma 08 9381 4343