Looking for Exercise Physiologist, Physiotherapist, OT, Osteo, Exercise Scientist, Enrolled Nurse Registered Nurse, to provide Occupational Health pre-employment screenings, ensuring quality of medicals and reports.
* Conduct a range of pre-employment medical screening; preliminary drug/urine screening;spirometry; ECG; audiometry; functional capacity assessments.
* GP letter requests and follow up as per client requirements
* Fitness for Work Assessments to assist with injury management*
* Build relationships with companies to service their Occupational Health/Work Injury related issues.Build relationships with patients to create patient ease prior to pre-employment screens/medicals, set up and clean before and after assessments; build relationships with all stakeholders to achieve business outcomes Occupational Health Clinic Administration
* Assist clinic admins in completing all weekly/ monthly checklists; Ensure room is fully stocked; Clean and sterilise equipment; Complete all administrative documents as required and ensure are as per accreditation standards
Started in 2010 by an Exercise Physiologist, who originally only provided on site health and injury prevention solutions. This soon grew into assisting clients to ensure they were hiring candidates who could meet the inherent physical demands of their job utilising our job specific pre-employment medical system. The benefit of this testing saw their client base and footprint grow from a W.A based company to a national provider.
- Locum Position Full- time and Part Time
- ASAP start
- Ongoing to cover permanent recruitment
- Limited AHPRA candidates are welcome to apply
- 3 locations to choose from including Sydney,Brisbane and Melbourne
- $45-$75 per hour (Depending on Experience)
- (Exercise Physiologist, Physiotherapist, OT, Osteo, Exercise Scientist, Enrolled Nurse Registered Nurse)
For more information please contact Imogen Cole on – 0295495759 or email- [email protected]