The primary objective of the role of the Nurse Educator at the Hospital is to organise organisation-wide programs, e.g. preceptor programs in the dermatology clinical specialty at The Skin Hospital and the broader training of the reception and administration staff. They are responsible for the training of new nurses who join the organisation in both the theatre and clinical setting. Also, you must comply with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) standards and Codes
Education and/or Experience
- Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum 5 years general nursing experience.
- Minimum 3 years dermatological nursing experience.
- Relevant clinical or education post registration qualifications
- Commitment to a high standard of nursing care
- Understanding of teaching and learning in the health care environment
- Demonstrated clinical teaching and facilitation skills
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills with problem solving ability
- High level computer literacy
What’s on offer:
– Full time hours
- Monday to Friday work in 2 different sites
For more information, or to apply for this position, please contact [email protected] on or equally call 02 95495754
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
About the role : An Enrolled Nurse (EN) is a healthcare professional who works under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or a medical […]
About the role : A registered nurse (RN) is a healthcare professional who provides patient care in a variety of settings, including hospitals, clinics, aged […]
About the Role: As an Emergency Nurse, you’ll have the opportunity to work in some of the most beautiful and remote parts of the country, […]
Locum Physiotehrapist Hospital
locum OT’s required to work at seaside town in Victoria. Locum 4x OT required Public Hospital Start date: ASAP End date: Ongoing Cover inpatient wards […]
Do you have a keen eye for detail and a drive for compliance? Have you got experience in the Aged Care and/or Disability sector? Are […]