MENTAL HEALTH CLINICIAN – SOCIAL WORKER
$80 – $120 per hour + Superannuation + Salary Packaging
Contract: 3 – 6 months. Flexible.
Location: Gippsland, Victoria. Just 30 minutes from Phillip Island!
Accommodation: Private accommodation and travel included
As a Mental Health Clinician, you will work within a mental health team where you will provide assessment patients. Working under the direction of the Manager and Consultant Psychiatrist, you will provide social and physical assessment of patients and deliver clinical treatment and care to resolve or ameliorate emotional distress. You will be working with inpatients and outpatients, across facilities, which include a public hospital, aged care facilities and the Urgent Care facility. Mixed caseload, could be required to cover inpatient wards and outpatients.
- Social Worker with AASW eligibility
- Minimum of three years extensive experience in a similar role
- Strong background working within a mixed caseload
- Mental Health experience in a community, clinical setting
- Driver’s Licence
- National Police Check or willingness to undertake one
- Working With Childrens Check or willingness to obtain one
- Covid-19 Vaccinated
If you are interested in this role and you meet the requirements above, please email a copy of your resume to [email protected] or alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, call 0421 205 113.