Mental Health Clinician
Are you a Mental Health Clinician looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to make an impact in Adelaide?
We have multiple available opportunities for Registered Psychologists, Mental Health Social Workers & Clinical Psychologists across SA working in Child & Adolescent Mental Health, Older Adult Mental Health, Community Drug & Alcohol, and Aboriginal Health teams.
The role of the clinician is to contribute to a multidisciplinary team and provide community based mental health services to meet the needs of clients accepted to the service.
- You will manage a complex and mixed caseload where you will undertake assessments and offer clinical case management.
- Provide evidence-based treatment interventions to consumers who are experiencing complex issues
- Participate in intake meetings, team meetings, and clinical meetings
- Develop and maintain community networks with stakeholders such as schools, hospitals, GP’S, and other service providers.
- You will have a tertiary degree in Social Work or Psychology and relevant registration or eligibility for membership (AHPRA/AASW).
- Demonstrated experience in clinical practice within the mental health field, writing high-quality assessments & delivering psychological interventions.
- Knowledge of evidence based therapeutic models such as CBT & ACT.
- Experience working with indigenous communities within a mental health context is highly regarded!
- Understanding of relevant legislation such as the Mental Health Act (2014).
What’s on offer…
- Permanent positions, and fixed-term contracts.
- Pay up to $75 per hour dependant on experience!
- An opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge with some of the most reputable Mental Health Providers in Australia.
For further details, please get in touch
08 6255 6530 | [email protected]
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
Youth Wellbeing Worker
About the organisation Talent Quarter are working with a large government organisation that is offering a great opportunity for a Youth Wellbeing Worker. The role […]
Allied Health & Behaviour Support Manager
Allied Health & Behaviour Support ManagerPerth or Bunbury, WASalary up to $130k + salary sacrifice Join WA’s largest NDIS provider in a key leadership role […]
Occupational Therapist – Disability
Make a difference to the lives of people living with neurological disabilities! Join an organisation on a mission to help it’s clients be independent, safe […]
Mental Health Clinician
Are you a Mental Health Clinician looking for a new challenge? Would you like to make an impact in the Perth Metro or the regional/remote […]
Rehabilitation Counsellor / Therapist
Rehab Counsellor / Therapist Adelaide, SA The successful candidate will be responsible for providing individualised counselling services to clients with physical and/or psychological disabilities. This […]