Are you a Mental Health Clinician looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to make an impact in the Perth Metro or the regional/remote communities of WA?
We have multiple available opportunities for Registered Psychologists, Mental Health Social Workers & Counsellors across WA working in Child & Adolescent Mental Health, Older Adult Mental Health, Community Drug & Alcohol, and Aboriginal Health teams.
The role of the clinician is to contribute to a multidisciplinary team and provide community based mental health services to meet the needs of clients accepted to the service.
- You will manage a complex and mixed caseload where you will undertake assessments and offer clinical case management.
- Provide evidence-based treatment interventions to consumers who are experiencing complex issues
- Participate in intake meetings, team meetings, and clinical meetings
- Develop and maintain community networks with stakeholders such as schools, hospitals, GP’S, and other service providers.
- You will have a tertiary degree in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health Nursing, or Occupational Therapy and relevant registration or eligibility for membership (AHPRA/AASW).
- Demonstrated experience in clinical practice within the mental health field, writing high-quality assessments & delivering psychological interventions.
- Knowledge of evidence based therapeutic models such as CBT & ACT.
- Experience working with indigenous communities within a mental health context is highly regarded!
- Understanding of relevant legislation such as the Mental Health Act (2014).
What’s on offer…
- Permanent positions, short-term locum contracts (3-6 months), and fixed-term contracts.
- Pay up to $71 per hour dependant on experience!
- Subsidised or free accommodation is provided.
- Travel reimbursements and if coming from interstate full pay during a quarantine period.
- Opportunities within some of the most beautiful towns of Western Australia, spend your free time on a weekend snorkelling and exploring the sites!
- An opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge with some of the most reputable Mental Health Providers in Australia.
For further details, please get in touch
08 6255 6530 | [email protected]