Are you a Mental Health Clinician looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to make an impact in the Perth Metro or regional/remote communities of WA.
We have multiple available opportunities for Registered Psychologists and Mental Health Social Workers & Counsellors across WA working in Child & Adolescent Mental Health, Older Adult Mental Health, Community Drug & Alcohol and Aboriginal Health teams.
The role of the clinician is to contribute to a multidisciplinary team and provide community based mental health services to meet the needs of clients accepted to the service.
- You will manage a complex and mixed case load where you will undertake assessments and offer clinical case management.
- Provide evidence-based treatment interventions to consumers who are experiencing complex issues
- Participate in intake meetings, team meetings and clinical meetings
- Develop and maintain community networks with stakeholders such as schools, hospitals, GP’S and other service providers.
- You will have a tertiary degree in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health nursing, Occupational Therapy and relevant registration or eligibility to membership (AHPRA/AASW)
- Demonstrated experience in clinical practice within the mental health field, writing high quality assessments & delivering psychological interventions
- Knowledge of evidence based therapeutic models such as CBT & ACT
- Experience working with indigenous communities within a mental health context is highly regarded!
- Understanding of relevant legislation such as the Mental Health Act (2014)
What’s on offer..
- Permanent positions, short term locum contracts (3-6 months), and fixed term contracts
- Pay up to $71 per hour dependant on experience!
- Subsidised or free accommodation provided
- Travel reimbursements and if coming from interstate full pay during a quarantine period
- Opportunities within some of the most beautiful towns of Western Australia, spend your free time on a weekend snorkelling and exploring the sites!
- An opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge with some of the most reputable Mental Health Providers in Australia
For a further details, please get in touch
08 6255 6530 |[email protected]