Our client is a rapidly growing, boutique Histopathology laboratory, located in Brisbane, QLD. They are a passionate team of people who are focused on quality service to our doctors and patients alike.
We are seeking Experienced Medical Laboratory Scientists and Technicians, specialising in Histology to join the ever-expanding team.
This role can be either a full time or job share position for the right candidate, requiring availability Monday to Saturday on a rotating roster for shifts ranging from 3.30AM to 3AM.
- Histology Dissection Skills Essential – Extensive Experience in Simple and Complex Skin Dissection required
- Histology Embedding Skills Essential
- Histology Sectioning Skills Essential
- Knowledge of Histology Special Stains and Immunohistochemistry
- Experience within a histology laboratory Essential
- Specimen Reception
- Slide send-away
- Slide and request filing
- External stakeholder communications
The ideal candidate will have:
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail combined with excellent problem-solving skills.
- The ability to uphold quality standards and adhere to quality system protocols.
- Excellent communication and transparency with management and colleagues.
How to apply
If the above sounds like your ideal role and you have the skills an experience as detailed above, please don’t delay and apply today. Sending your CV in a word document format. Talent Quarter – Connections with Impact.