MANAGER OF OUT OF HOME CARE – CANBERRA
MANAGER – OUT OF HOME CARE
Salary: $94,500 – $100,000 + Superannuation + Salary Packaging
Location: Canberra, ACT
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
We are seeking a Manager of OOHC to coordinate services within ACT and the surrounding regions.
You will be responsible for overseeing the running of services and programs including Intensive Therapeutic Care and Permanency Support.
You will work within the OOHC space and oversee the work of staff including Caseworkers, House Managers and Therapeutic staff to ensure services run smoothly.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in OOHC, child protection, foster care and have previous experience in a supervisory, managerial or leadership role.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
* A tertiary qualification in social work, social science, community services, management or other relevant field
* Strong knowledge and experience in the OOHC space
* Experience in house management and overseeing the running of services
* Clear understanding of Aboriginal culture and the issues faced by Aboriginal communities
* Experience working with trauma informed practice
* National Police Check and Working With Children’s Check, or willingness to obtain them, and Covid-19 vaccination certificate (double dose)
If you are interested in this role and you meet the above requirements, please email a copy of your resume to [email protected] or alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, call 0421 205 113.
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
Do you have a keen eye for detail and a drive for compliance? Have you got experience in the Aged Care and/or Disability sector? Are […]
SOCIAL WORKER – HOSPITAL
SOCIAL WORKER – HOSPITAL THE ROLE Salary: $85,000 – $100,000 + Superannuation Location: Inner-West, Sydney Type: Permanent, Full Time ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS To work as a […]
THERAPEUTIC CASE MANAGER
THERAPEUTIC CASE MANAGER Location: Liverpool, Sydney Salary: $88,700 – $93,000 per annum + Super + Salary Packaging Hours: Full Time, Permanent *Hybrid working available* THE […]
Mental Health Clinician – Older Persons
MENTAL HEALTH CLINICIAN – OLDER PERSONS TRIAGE THE ROLE Location: Geraldton, Western Australia Contract: Ongoing and flexible – open to 3 months, 6 months and […]
CAMHS CLINCIAN – ESPERANCE
CAMHS CLINICIAN – ESPERANCE THE ROLE Salary: $65 – $75 per hour depending on experience + Superannuation + Salary Packaging options Location: Esperance, Western Australia […]