Manager NDIS Support Coordination
MANAGER NDIS SUPPORT COORDINATION
Location: South Sydney
Salary: $90,000 – $100,000 depending on experience + Superannuation + Salary Packaging
As a leader of people and change, you will be pivotal in supporting an individual to activate their NDIS Plan and achieve the most from their funding. You will oversee and manage a team of NDIS Support Coordinators. The team currently consists of 3 full time and 2 casual Support Coordinators, with a view to this slowly growing over time. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Lead and develop a team of Support Coordinators
- Manage a case-load of specialist and complex support coordination participants.
- Mentor your team to achieve participant outcomes and meet revenue targets.
- Implement systems and processes that meet KPI’s and prepare and present reports.
You will be passionate about helping people living with a disability achieve positive outcomes through their NDIS Plan. You put the customer first in all that you do and demonstrate accountability and resourcefulness in your approach at work.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma level qualification in Social Work, Allied Health, or other related subject
- Experience in health planning or similar
- In-depth understanding of the NDIS
- Previous experience in leading/mentoring a team
- High level of analytical and report writing skills
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to multitask and work within deadlines and toward performance targets
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- NSW Driver’s Licence
- Full Covid-19 Vaccination (including booster)
- Willingness to undergo a National Police Check
- Willingness to obtain a Working With Children’s Check and NDIS Worker’s Check
If you are interested in this role and you meet the requirements above, please email a copy of your resume to [email protected] or alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, call 0421 205 113.
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
Do you have a keen eye for detail and a drive for compliance? Have you got experience in the Aged Care and/or Disability sector? Are […]
SOCIAL WORKER – HOSPITAL
SOCIAL WORKER – HOSPITAL THE ROLE Salary: $85,000 – $100,000 + Superannuation Location: Inner-West, Sydney Type: Permanent, Full Time ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS To work as a […]
THERAPEUTIC CASE MANAGER
THERAPEUTIC CASE MANAGER Location: Liverpool, Sydney Salary: $88,700 – $93,000 per annum + Super + Salary Packaging Hours: Full Time, Permanent *Hybrid working available* THE […]
Mental Health Clinician – Older Persons
MENTAL HEALTH CLINICIAN – OLDER PERSONS TRIAGE THE ROLE Location: Geraldton, Western Australia Contract: Ongoing and flexible – open to 3 months, 6 months and […]
CAMHS CLINCIAN – ESPERANCE
CAMHS CLINICIAN – ESPERANCE THE ROLE Salary: $65 – $75 per hour depending on experience + Superannuation + Salary Packaging options Location: Esperance, Western Australia […]