Manager NDIS Support Coordination
MANAGER NDIS SUPPORT COORDINATION
Location: South Sydney
Salary: $90,000 – $100,000 depending on experience + Superannuation + Salary Packaging
As a leader of people and change, you will be pivotal in supporting an individual to activate their NDIS Plan and achieve the most from their funding. You will oversee and manage a team of NDIS Support Coordinators. The team currently consists of 3 full time and 2 casual Support Coordinators, with a view to this slowly growing over time. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Lead and develop a team of Support Coordinators
- Manage a case-load of specialist and complex support coordination participants.
- Mentor your team to achieve participant outcomes and meet revenue targets.
- Implement systems and processes that meet KPI’s and prepare and present reports.
You will be passionate about helping people living with a disability achieve positive outcomes through their NDIS Plan. You put the customer first in all that you do and demonstrate accountability and resourcefulness in your approach at work.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma level qualification in Social Work, Allied Health, or other related subject
- Experience in health planning or similar
- In-depth understanding of the NDIS
- Previous experience in leading/mentoring a team
- High level of analytical and report writing skills
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to multitask and work within deadlines and toward performance targets
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- NSW Driver’s Licence
- Full Covid-19 Vaccination (including booster)
- Willingness to undergo a National Police Check
- Willingness to obtain a Working With Children’s Check and NDIS Worker’s Check
If you are interested in this role and you meet the requirements above, please email a copy of your resume to [email protected] or alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, call 0421 205 113.
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
Medical Laboratory Scientists/Technicians- Histology
The Client: Our client is a rapidly growing, boutique Histopathology laboratory, located in Brisbane, QLD. They are a passionate team of people who are focused […]
Residential Youth Worker
Are you an experienced Youth Worker who would like to work in residential and secure accommodation services? Do you want to join a team where […]
Locum Occupational Therapist
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Locum Occupational Therapist as follows: Working for a Community Transitional Aged Care Program (TACP) Situated in a public […]
Wellness Manager Ascot, Perth WA Full time or 9 days fortnight. 90k – 95k + Super + parking Position We are looking for a Wellness […]
Occupational Therapist Team Lead
Occupational Therapy Team Lead Perth, WA 90k – 110k + Super We have partnered with one of WA’s leading providers of neurological and developmental services, […]