A fantastic locum opportunity has arisen for Physiotherapists as follows:
- Grade 1 or 2 Physiotherapists welcomed to apply
- Required to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to co-ordinate, deliver and evaluate effective physio services
- Managing referred clients across three streams – acute, complex care (sub-acute rehab) and community.
- Caseload includes neurosurgery, surgical thoracic, plastic surgery, cerebral palsy and traumatic spinal cord lesions.
- Temporary accommodation could be provided if required.
- To start as soon as possible
- Initial commitment of 3 months with potential to extend to cover permanent recruitment.
For more information please contact Ross Pearle on 0421 088731. Otherwise submit an application to confirm your interest today!
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
Locum Physiotherapist Hospital
Work at a contemporary private hospital in Central Victoria providing health care services for people in Bendigo and surrounding areas. Our client delivers high quality […]
Locum Dietician Hospital
Locum grade 2 Dietitian required to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team to provide clinical nutrition and dietetic services to clients using advanced clinical practice skills. […]
An excellent locum opportunity has arisen for a Physiotherapist as follows: Working in a Private Practice setting Therefore required private practice experience across competencies such […]
Clinical Care Manager
The role This role is with one of the leading residential aged care homes on the Central Coast of New South Wales. The facility aims […]
Practice Nurse – General Nurse
We require a Practice Nurse for a permanent position located in the Wheatbelt in a small rural Town Talent Quarter are seeking an experienced Practice […]