An excellent locum opportunity has arisen for a Physiotherapist as follows:
- Locum commitment for up to 6 months
- Based in a Community Transitional Aged Care Program within a public health team.
- Providing a high quality OT service to clients (and their families/carers) to ensure the provision of optimal health outcomes, encompassing and ensuring assessment, treatment planning, treatment implementation, evaluation and separation of patients/clients in a multidisciplinary setting.
- To start as soon as possible
- 5 days per week preferred but open to part-time applicants
- Previous experience working with the elderly is desirable
- Pool cars are used for community visits but owning a vehicle is recommended for the commute to the Hospital
For more information please contact Ross Pearle on 0421 088731. Otherwise submit an application to confirm your interest today!
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
Locum Physiotherapist Hospital
Work at a contemporary private hospital in Central Victoria providing health care services for people in Bendigo and surrounding areas. Our client delivers high quality […]
Locum Dietician Hospital
Locum grade 2 Dietitian required to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team to provide clinical nutrition and dietetic services to clients using advanced clinical practice skills. […]
An excellent locum opportunity has arisen for a Physiotherapist as follows: Working in a Private Practice setting Therefore required private practice experience across competencies such […]
Clinical Care Manager
The role This role is with one of the leading residential aged care homes on the Central Coast of New South Wales. The facility aims […]
Practice Nurse – General Nurse
We require a Practice Nurse for a permanent position located in the Wheatbelt in a small rural Town Talent Quarter are seeking an experienced Practice […]