The Employee is required to meet the specific Key Performance Indicators set for this position by
the Department Manager under the guidance of the Executive group. These KPIs will be
monitored on a regular basis and reviewed as part of your annual PEP reviews and FSPH salary
review framework. The salary set for this position will be dependent on performance against KPIs,
Key Deliverables and Critical Success Factors for this role and the service area.
The role will be performed in accordance with the hospital values, Code of Conduct and
behavioural expectations. From time to time, the Physiotherapist may be called upon to fulfil
duties outside those listed in this position description. Flexibility of FSPH team members is central to
the organisation’s mission and values.
FSPH is committed to protect employees from accidental injury and damage to health while
working for the organisation. While at work, workers are required to take reasonable care for their
own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their actions or omissions
including, but not limited to:
- Be familiar and comply with proper safety and health practices.
- Make proper use of personnel protective equipment.
- Not to interfere with or remove safety device, except where authorised to do so, and not to misuse anything provided for safety.
- Reports all accidents, injuries, near misses and dangerous events to Service Area Manager delegate immediately.
- Participate in all safety training and in-service program
- Accommodation and travel provided
- Locum role to cover permanent
- $45-65 hr
- Beautiful coastal location