Our client operates an Allied Health Private Practice that strives to offer high quality
services through the provision of a diverse range of Allied Health and Disability services that improve health, well-being and community participation.
Their values and practices are aimed at providing accessible, integrated, innovative and patient and family centred allied health and disability services to regional areas.
Our client provides Occupational Therapy services to patients who have Occupational Therapy provisions in their National Disability Insurance Scheme plan, Care plans from their doctor or Paediatrician and to private paying patients. The Occupational Therapist plays an integral role for patients in identifying therapy goals, implementing therapy plans, administering the appropriate assessments or screeners and working with other professionals to assist the patient.
- Locum position
- ASAP start date or happy to have someone join in Janurary/ February
- $45-$70 per hour depending on experience
- 45 minutes from Melbourne CBD
- Established caseload
- On site parking
- You will be do daily fun activities with the children including painting, play-dough, drawing
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- option to join permanently
- Position description available
Please contact Imogen Cole for a confidential chat on: 0295495759 or email: [email protected]