Work at a contemporary private hospital in Central Victoria providing health care services for people in Bendigo and surrounding areas.
Our client delivers high quality care in a comfortable and compassionate environment.
A 167-bed facility and highly qualified medical practitioners cater to a wide variety of medical and surgical admissions, plus allied health and community-based services including rehabilitation, physiotherapy and home nursing.
- Locum Occupational Therapist
- ASAP start
- Ongoing for 6-8 weeks
- Accommodation provided
- Grade 1 and 2’s encouraged to apply
- Can be based on the Acute Surgical ward or outpatient
- $45-$65 per hour (depending on experience)
- Only a 2 hour drive from Melbourne, perfect to visit on the weekends!
Please contact Imogen Cole on – 0295495759 or email [email protected]