- Locum Occupational Therapist required at a private Hospital
- Stunning coastal location – Flights and Accommodation provided
- Work across inpatient, outpatient and community settings
- 3-6 month locum – ongoing to cover permanent recruitment
About our client:
Our client is regarded as one of Australia’s leading regional private hospitals, combining the latest technology with the highest standards of compassion and care.
This Private Hospital is more than a world-class, 142 bed surgical and medical facility set in stunning Queensland. At the heart of Bundaberg is a team of 500+ medical, nursing, support, and allied health professionals, committed to the health, safety and well-being of every member of the Bundaberg and the Wide Bay Burnett communities.
About the Role:
The Occupational Therapist is responsible for the provision of expert clinical advice and occupational therapy services that will enable effective and efficient quality outcomes, and as such, maximise the independent living skills and/or the quality of life for the consumer in the inpatient, outpatient and community settings through assessment of the client, development of treatment programs and evaluation for ongoing treatment.
- Previous exposure to NDIS (desirable)
- Successful completion of Bachelor of Occupation Therapy – Current Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) registration
- Minimum of 1 years’ Post Grad experience with the ability to work in a wide range of clinical areas
- A valid driver’s license
For more information please contact Imogen Cole on: 0295495759 or email: [email protected]