The Occupational Therapist is required to meet the specific Key Performance Indicators set for this position by the Department Manager under the guidance of the Executive group. These KPIs will be monitored on a regular basis and reviewed as part of your annual PEP reviews and FSPH salary review framework. The salary set for this position will be dependent on performance against KPIs, Key Deliverables and Critical Success Factors for this role and the service area. The role will be performed in accordance with the hospital values, Code of Conduct and behavioural expectations. From time to time, the Occupational Therapist may be called upon to fulfil duties outside those listed in this position description. Flexibility of FSPH team members is central to the organisation’s mission and values. FSPH is committed to protect employees from accidental injury and damage to health while working for the organisation. While at work, workers are required to take reasonable care for their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their actions or omissions including, but not limited to:
- Be familiar and comply with proper safety and health practices.
- Make proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Not to interfere with or remove safety device, except where authorised to do so, and not to misuse anything provided for safety.
- Reports all accidents, injuries, near misses and dangerous events to Service Area Manager or delegate immediately.
- Participate in all safety training and in-service program
- Locum Role covering permanent staff
- $45-65 hr plus 25Êsual loading for locums
- Accomodation and travel provided