Locum Occupational Therapist
A fantastic locum opportunity has arisen for an Occupational Therapist as follows:
- Working for an Acute Inpatient Mental Health Service
- A 44 bed inpatient unit providing short term inpatient treatment to people during the acute phase of mental illness, including a six bed Extra Care Unit (ECU) for people with more intensive care needs.
- Located within an inner suburb of Melbourne just 3km from the CBD
- Grade 2 applicants preferred
- To start as soon as possible
- 5 days per week preferred but receptive to part-time hours
- Duration is 3 months
- Covering ward OT referrals, working in tandem with a Senior OT.
For more information please reach out to Ross Pearle on 0421 088731. Otherwise submit an application to confirm your interest in the position!
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
About the role : An Enrolled Nurse (EN) is a healthcare professional who works under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or a medical […]
About the role : A registered nurse (RN) is a healthcare professional who provides patient care in a variety of settings, including hospitals, clinics, aged […]
About the Role: As an Emergency Nurse, you’ll have the opportunity to work in some of the most beautiful and remote parts of the country, […]
Locum Physiotehrapist Hospital
locum OT’s required to work at seaside town in Victoria. Locum 4x OT required Public Hospital Start date: ASAP End date: Ongoing Cover inpatient wards […]
Do you have a keen eye for detail and a drive for compliance? Have you got experience in the Aged Care and/or Disability sector? Are […]