An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Locum Occupational Therapist as follows:
- Working for a Community Transitional Aged Care Program (TACP)
- Situated in a public health setting
- Providing a high quality OT service to clients (and their families/carers) to ensure the provision of optimal health outcomes, encompassing and ensuring assessment, treatment planning, treatment implementation, evaluation and separation of patients/clients in a multidisciplinary setting.
- Level 1 and 2 applicants considered
- To start as soon as possible
- 5 days per week preferred
- Duration is 2-3 months (with possible extension)
For more information please reach out to Ross Pearle on 0421 088731. Otherwise submit an application to confirm your interest now!