Locum Occupational Therapist
A locum Occupational Therapist is required as follows:
- Private Hospital setting
- The Hospital provides an excellent range of surgical, medical, rehabilitation and mental health services to the Peninsula and Central Coast community.
- Located in the Central Coast
- The caseload is predominately rehab including orthopaedic, neurological and geriatric patients.
- Open to both Level 1 and 2 applicants
- To start as soon as possible
- 5 days per week
- Ongoing to cover permanent recruitment
For more information please reach out to Ross Pearle on 0421 088731. Otherwise submit an application to confirm your interest!
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
About the role : An Enrolled Nurse (EN) is a healthcare professional who works under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or a medical […]
About the role : A registered nurse (RN) is a healthcare professional who provides patient care in a variety of settings, including hospitals, clinics, aged […]
About the Role: As an Emergency Nurse, you’ll have the opportunity to work in some of the most beautiful and remote parts of the country, […]
Locum Physiotehrapist Hospital
locum OT’s required to work at seaside town in Victoria. Locum 4x OT required Public Hospital Start date: ASAP End date: Ongoing Cover inpatient wards […]
Do you have a keen eye for detail and a drive for compliance? Have you got experience in the Aged Care and/or Disability sector? Are […]