A Locum Occupational Therapist is required as follows:
- Working within a Not-for-profit Private Hospital
- Located at one of four sites within 10km of Melbourne CBD
- Working either within acute/rehab or outpatient teams
- Short-term rehabilitation, fast stream, and a combination of 1-2-1 and group therapy.
- The clinical caseload includes orthopaedics, neuro, pain management, cardio, respiratory and general reconditioning.
- Grade 1 and 2 applicants welcomed to apply!
- To start as soon as possible
- 5 days per week desired but receptive to part-time applicants.
- Ongoing to cover permanent recruitment
- Further opportunities available if your preference is towards fixed term or full-time employment
For more information please contact Ross Pearle on 0421 088731. Otherwise please submit an application to confirm your interest!