We’re proud to be partnering with this global leader in veterinary and livestock healthcare. Providing their services in over 170 countries worldwide, and employing in excess of 10,000 employees, they are considered by many as the “go to” partner when it comes to animal health.
Whether its assisting veterinarians care for our much-loved pets or ensuring farmers can protect their livestock from disease, it is likely our clients’ products and services have been utilised.
As a member of a multidisciplinary team, you will ensure the provision of high-quality, efficient, effective and timely diagnostic testing services, by assaying and processing a wide variety of samples for a variety of routine and complex pathology investigations with no direct supervision.
Using your professional knowledge and experience, you will be selecting appropriate haematological, biochemical, endocrine and parasitological investigations then verifying and validating the results of these tests.
The Successful candidate will have…
- You will have a tertiary qualification in a relevant technical discipline and (or) a minimum of two years’ experience in a veterinary or human diagnostics laboratory environment.
- Experience in serology testing is preferable
- You will have a strong understanding of all the essentials; a broad knowledge of multi-disciplinary routine diagnostic pathology testing procedures, and a demonstrated ability to perform routine and potentially complex diagnostic tests while ensuring adherence to standard procedures, policies and practices.
- You will be computer savvy and have exposure to a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
- You will have the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills are highly desired.
- You will be confident operating under pressure and time constraints without compromising on quality control procedures and practices.
If the above sounds like your ideal role, and you have the skills and experience as detailed above, please don’t delay and apply today.
Talent Quarter #connectionswithimpact