We’re proud to be partnering with this global leader in veterinary and livestock healthcare. Providing their services in over 170 countries worldwide, and employing in excess of 10,000 employees, they are considered by many as the “go to” partner when it comes to animal health.
Whether its assisting veterinarians can care for our much-loved pets or ensuring farmers can protect their livestock from disease, it is likely our clients products and services have been utilised.
As a member of a multidisciplinary team, you will ensure the provision of high-quality, efficient, effective and timely diagnostic testing services, by assaying and processing a wide variety of samples for a variety of routine and complex pathology investigations with no direct supervision. Please note, the successful candidate will be required to participate in the night shift roster.
Using your professional knowledge and experience, you will be selecting appropriate haematological, biochemical, endocrine and parasitological investigations then verifying and validating the results of these tests.
The Successful candidate will have…
- Ideally a Bachelor of Medical Science/or equivalent degree – or working towards obtaining a degree in these fields.
- Experience in a medical laboratory setting, a minimum one (1) to 3 years previous experience is highly desirable.
- Experience within a histopathology laboratory
- Demonstrated ability to follow and adhere to policies and practices.
- Experience in operating efficiently and effectively to meet tight turnaround times in a commercial lab environment.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) as appropriate.
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
If the above sounds like your ideal role, and you have the skills and experience as detailed above, please don’t delay and apply today.
Talent Quarter #connectionswithimpact