We are looking for an experienced or senior GP that can work across a multidisciplinary organisation, including some clinic work. This is a permanent appointment for 4 or 5 days a week.
You will join an experienced and friendly team who are there to continually support you!
The health service has the following services:
- Medical Centre
- 2 x Residential Aged Care Facilities (30 beds each)
- Acute Ward (with Dialysis)
- Urgent Care
- Primary Care Division
There is no urgent care or on call requirement, however, you would be expected to complete ward rounds for admitted patients and see aged care residents in addition to working in the medical centre.
It would also be advantageous if you are interested in supervising registrars and medical students.
Benefits available to you are:
- $250,000 total salary guarantee in the first year
- 75% of billings across the facilities
- Ward rounds are weekly paid per patient per day
- Practice incentive payments and workforce incentive program payments
- Relocation assistance, on-site accommodation, and housing support payments
- Flexible working arrangements for an excellent work-life balance
- Public Holiday coverage
- Access to continuing professional development to improve your skills and knowledge
This genuinely beautiful location is a major service hub for surrounding coastal communities. You will be located 10 minutes from the beach, 2 hours to the snow and 2.5 hours from Melbourne.
To be eligible to apply, you will require:
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
- Vocational Registration GP (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent) or a GP training pathway
- Demonstrated experience within a multidisciplinary team environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, or of a similar nature, please contact Karla Leary at [email protected] or call me on 0405 475 190.