Experienced Youth Worker
Talent Quarter are looking to expand our team of experienced casual Residential Youth Workers to support our clients on the Central Coast.
The purpose of these roles will be to support young people who display behaviours of concern and who are survivors of complex trauma. You will provide a person-centred approach to our clients and support them to achieve independence, focus on education and daily living skills with positive outcomes.
To be considered for these roles you will have:
- Minimum of 12 months demonstrated experience within the area of residential and out of home care.
- Experience working with youth who have complex health and social needs
- Sound communication skills with the ability to build professional support relationships
- Experience working with challenging behaviours with the confidence to de-escalate situations as required
- Certificate in Community Services Youth Work
- Valid Police Check
- Current WWCC
- Full Drivers License
- First Aid/CPR
- TCI or PART Training Cert – desirable
- Diploma in Community Services – highly regarded
- Flexibility to work different shifts including sleepovers and active nights
If you are interested and looking for casual opportunities that offer flexibility and work life balance please apply today.
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
Do you have a keen eye for detail and a drive for compliance? Have you got experience in the Aged Care and/or Disability sector? Are […]
SOCIAL WORKER – HOSPITAL
SOCIAL WORKER – HOSPITAL THE ROLE Salary: $85,000 – $100,000 + Superannuation Location: Inner-West, Sydney Type: Permanent, Full Time ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS To work as a […]
THERAPEUTIC CASE MANAGER
THERAPEUTIC CASE MANAGER Location: Liverpool, Sydney Salary: $88,700 – $93,000 per annum + Super + Salary Packaging Hours: Full Time, Permanent *Hybrid working available* THE […]
Mental Health Clinician – Older Persons
MENTAL HEALTH CLINICIAN – OLDER PERSONS TRIAGE THE ROLE Location: Geraldton, Western Australia Contract: Ongoing and flexible – open to 3 months, 6 months and […]
CAMHS CLINCIAN – ESPERANCE
CAMHS CLINICIAN – ESPERANCE THE ROLE Salary: $65 – $75 per hour depending on experience + Superannuation + Salary Packaging options Location: Esperance, Western Australia […]