Experienced Youth Worker
Talent Quarter are looking to expand our team of experienced casual Residential Youth Workers to support our clients in the Newcastle/Hunter region.
The purpose of these roles will be to support young people who display behaviours of concern and who are survivors of complex trauma. You will provide a person-centred approach to our clients and support them to achieve independence, focus on education and daily living skills with positive outcomes.
To be considered for these roles you will have:
- Minimum of 12 months demonstrated experience within the area of residential and out of home care.
- Experience working with youth who have complex health and social needs
- Sound communication skills with the ability to build professional support relationships
- Experience working with challenging behaviours with the confidence to de-escalate situations as required
- Certificate in Community Services Youth Work
- Valid Police Check
- Current WWCC
- Full Drivers License
- First Aid/CPR
- TCI or PART Training Cert – desirable
- Diploma in Community Services – highly regarded
- Flexibility to work different shifts including sleepovers and active nights
If you are interested and looking for casual opportunities that offer flexibility and work life balance please apply today.
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
Do you have a keen eye for detail and a drive for compliance? Have you got experience in the Aged Care and/or Disability sector? Are […]
SOCIAL WORKER – HOSPITAL
SOCIAL WORKER – HOSPITAL THE ROLE Salary: $85,000 – $100,000 + Superannuation Location: Inner-West, Sydney Type: Permanent, Full Time ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS To work as a […]
THERAPEUTIC CASE MANAGER
THERAPEUTIC CASE MANAGER Location: Liverpool, Sydney Salary: $88,700 – $93,000 per annum + Super + Salary Packaging Hours: Full Time, Permanent *Hybrid working available* THE […]
Mental Health Clinician – Older Persons
MENTAL HEALTH CLINICIAN – OLDER PERSONS TRIAGE THE ROLE Location: Geraldton, Western Australia Contract: Ongoing and flexible – open to 3 months, 6 months and […]
CAMHS CLINCIAN – ESPERANCE
CAMHS CLINICIAN – ESPERANCE THE ROLE Salary: $65 – $75 per hour depending on experience + Superannuation + Salary Packaging options Location: Esperance, Western Australia […]