I am currently working with a community health centre in Sydney who are seeking an Exercise Physiologist to join their team.
What’s on offer:
- Office space, parking and gym space available, working 9am to 5pm
- Home visits for Clients on Home Care Packages and NDIS participants in Western Sydney suburbs, Hills District or Northern Beaches.
- Fleet car, iPhone and laptop, plus orientation support and CPD training package worth $3000 per year
- 5.5 billable hours per day (which is 5-7 visits per day)
- New grads, 1-2 years or more experience, all are welcome
They are a focused on not only ensuring their patients are looked after but also their staff by offering, free social activities, regular team catch ups and in-services, and emphasis on work-life balance.
Please apply for this role with your resume, or feel free to call me (Sophie Donato) on +61 2 9044 9269 for a confidential discussion.
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
Locum Physiotherapist Hospital
Work at a contemporary private hospital in Central Victoria providing health care services for people in Bendigo and surrounding areas. Our client delivers high quality […]
Locum Dietician Hospital
Locum grade 2 Dietitian required to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team to provide clinical nutrition and dietetic services to clients using advanced clinical practice skills. […]
An excellent locum opportunity has arisen for a Physiotherapist as follows: Working in a Private Practice setting Therefore required private practice experience across competencies such […]
Clinical Care Manager
The role This role is with one of the leading residential aged care homes on the Central Coast of New South Wales. The facility aims […]
Practice Nurse – General Nurse
We require a Practice Nurse for a permanent position located in the Wheatbelt in a small rural Town Talent Quarter are seeking an experienced Practice […]