- Malaga, WA
- $70k – $90k plus super depending on experience
- Full time or Part time
Are you an Exercise Physiologist who wants to make a difference in the lives of people with Autism and their families?
Perth’s leading provider of NDIS service to children with Autism are embarking on an exciting period of growth and are on the lookout for Exercise Physiologists!
Working from two newly renovated clinics in Malaga, you should be ready to take the next step in your career and work alongside like-minded therapists with a shared passion to have a lasting impact on the lives of people living with Autism.
If you are experienced, or a new graduate, this is the perfect place for you as you will join a close knit supportive team where you will have the chance to learn and grow internally with paid supervision, PD allowance, and more! If you are an EP with Leadership experience there may even be opportunities to lead a team.
Work in an area where you have the chance to make a lasting impact on the lives of children with Autism by running fun programs and activities outside the box of general therapy!
- Work for a supportive team where you come first
- A flexible working environment to suit your personal life
- Minimum travel – if you are required to travel KM are reimbursed
- A chance to create new or personalised programs to suit your style of therapy
- A clear and rewarding progression pathway to move up in your career
If you are looking for more information please get in touch in with Jemma Goodwin