Celebrating their 30th anniversary this year, our client is a leading Australian owned pharmaceutical manufacturer & distributor.
Located in Sydney, NSW, this international award-winning business is considered by many as the market leader for health supplements, skin care and dairy products.
We are now looking for an Estimator / Cost Planning Officer to join this ever-expanding team. Reporting to the Ops Manager / Ops Director, some of the duties for this opportunity include: –
- To provide approximations of the time, money, materials and labour required for a specific project or products.
- Collect and evaluate data in order to estimate the costs, resources, and labour needed to produce a service or product. Including performing research, gathering quotations, preparing reports.
- Provide best estimates on product quotations on Branded and OEM products
- Collaborate with QA/R&D and external suppliers to provide accurate quotations
- Manage new product quotations and optimise updates as required.
- Support Sales Managers in providing quotations for in-coming orders
- Ensure optimal material selection and configuration for each quotation.
- Preview all incoming repeat orders to ensure quotations are configured to best practice.
The ideal candidate:
To be successful in this role, it is likely the candidate will have the following: –
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations Management /Accounting Supply Chain, Management/Industrial Engineering/ Manufacturing Engineering or related discipline.
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office especially in EXCEL spreadsheets and ERP and SAP systems
- Makes accurate estimates and actively looking to improve future estimates and results.
- Strong Analytical skills: -able to recommend the best choice for materials, labour, and equipment based on analysis of project data cost and quality.
- The ability to work with contractors, sales teams, and the client.
- Have strong time management skills enabling you to work on tight deadlines with the ability to work under pressure
How to apply
If the above sounds like your ideal role and you have the skills an experience as detailed above, please don’t delay and apply today. Sending your CV in a word document format. Talent Quarter – Connections with Impact.