Position: Permanente Registered Nurse position within the Emergency Department.
Summary – about the role:
As an Emergency Nurse, you’ll have the opportunity to work in some of the most beautiful and remote parts of the country, providing essential medical care to those in need. Emergency nurses are responsible for triaging, assessing, and treating patients in a fast-paced and often chaotic environment. Our team of dedicated professionals is passionate about making a difference in the lives of our patients, and we’re looking for someone like you to join us.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a diverse patient population, ranging from locals to tourists, and you’ll be responsible for providing critical care in emergency situations. Your expertise and quick thinking will help save lives and make a difference in the communities you serve.
As a Emergency Department nurse, your responsibilities will include:
Primary goal is to stabilize patients, alleviate pain, and prevent further injury or illness.
- Provide emergency medical care to patients in rural and remote locations.
- Work as part of a team to triage, assess, and treat patients in emergency situations.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by physicians or nurse practitioners.
- Monitor and document patient vital signs and medical history.
- Communicate effectively with patients, family members, and healthcare providers.
- Assist with medical procedures as needed, such as wound care, intubation, or CPR,
- Provide education and support to patients and their families.
- Follow hospital policies and procedures for patient care and safety.
- Maintain accurate and complete medical records.
- Collaborate with other healthcare providers, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and other nurses, to ensure the best possible patient outcomes.
What we require from you:
- APHRA registration
- 12months (min) experience Emergency department
- Clinical Skills and experience relevant to emergency/acute nursing
- Flexibility to work full time across a rotating 7-day roster.
- Complete COVID Vaccinations & 2022 Flu Vaccination, Serology evidence of immunisation status
- Bachelor’s Or Masters
- Triage Certificate / ALS
- Current National Police Check & Working with Children’s Check
- Salary Starting from $60k depending on experience
- Including shift penalties, providing fair compensation for your valuable skills and experience.
- On the job training offered.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Gain exposure in indigenous communities
- Supportive consults that value its employees
We offer an amazing referral scheme also, so if you know anyone looking for an opportunity reach out to us today!
If you’re Interested, please ‘Apply now‘ or if you want more information feel free to contact Beth.
Email: [email protected] Phone: 0864006440
We look forward to working with you and creating your new and exciting job opportunity.