DOMESTIC AND FAMILY VIOLENCE CASEWORKER
Salary: $84,854 – $89,000
Location: Inner West, Sydney
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday (work from home is not available)
The Domestic and Family Violence Caseworker will work with Domestic and Family Violence agencies and networks to compliment the work they are providing to victim survivors as they seek to establish a home that is safe and free from violence. The Caseworker will support self-referrers in their application process, provide financial and other supports and maintain connection during the service provided by the program.
- Minimum diploma level qualification in a relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of case management or case co-ordination experience in working within the domestic violence space utilising a trauma-informed and strengths-based approach
- Experience in utilising DFV specific assessment-based tools and formulating case plans based on the outcomes of these assessment tools
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in case management of clients with complex needs, including advocacy
- High level understanding of risk assessment and safety planning involved when an individual chooses to leave a DFV relationship
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of local DFV, family and child services
If you are interested in this role and meet the requirements above, please email a copy of your resume to [email protected] or alternatively, for a confidential chat about the role, call 0421 205 113.