We are currently working alongside an NGO NFP who deliver a range of crisis and medium-term support to women, children and young people based in Sydney’s inner city and inner western suburbs.
We are currently seeking a case manager who holds experience working alongside victims of domestic abuse, and facing homelessness. specifically women and children. utilising a trauma-informed, strength based and person-centred approach.
- Negotiable salary between $82,045 – $88,277.80 + Superannuation
- Flexible work arrangements
- Salary packaging options
- 2 days of paid well-being leave each year
- Access to EAP and monthly clinical supervision
- Professional development opportunities and leave
- Hold a qualification and/or equivalent experience in the areas of youth work, social work, education, psychology, community services or other relevant fields
- Hold a WWCC
- NSW Drivers licence
- Criminal record check clearance
- Have experience working with women and children escaping domestic and family violence and/or homelessness
- Have experience negotiating and advocating with relevant government systems including housing, immigration, child protection, mental health, AOD, Centrelink etc.
- Experience working in a Specialist Homelessness Services (SHS) including crisis accommodation, transitional housing, drop-in and/or outreach environments, domestic and family violence support; and applied knowledge of CIMS client database is considered favourably.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your most up-to-date resume to [email protected]