DISABILITY SUPPORT WORKER
- Meaningful, fulfilling, and flexible work opportunities in various Locations around Perth metro including Midland, Gosnells and Rockingham.
- Above award pay rate
- Work- life balance
Our goal at Talent Quarter is to be the premium provider of recruitment solutions to Disability Care providers and we are looking to expand our team of experienced casual Disability Support Workers who will provide person – centred support to our growing client base.
We are passionate about creating job matches that promotes career growth while ensuring clients live their best lives and achieve their personal goals.
- Experience in working with people who have a range of complex health and social needs, particularly within an in-home and community care settings.
- Able to use interpersonal, verbal, and written skills to successfully build professional supportive relationships with verbal or non- verbal clients.
- Understanding in the implementation of support plans to empower our clients to live meaningful lives and be able to reach their full potential.
- Experience in working with challenging behaviors and confidence in de-escalating situation in line with client’s support plans.
About the role…
- Social care/ transportation of clients in a range of recreational, personal, and educational activities to promote community engagement.
- Assist with daily living by providing domestic support such as cleaning or preparation of meals
- Provide personal care assistance with an understanding of maintaining dignity and respect for clients.
- Supporting clients in the use of aids and personal equipment, ensuring correct manual handling techniques are followed.
- Administer or assist with prescribed medication
- Complete all required paperwork and documentation following organisational policies and procedures.
- Evidence of paid work experience
- National police check (dated within the last 12 months)
- NDIS screening check
- Proof of covid 19 Vaccination
- Manual Handling certificate (dated within last 12 months)
- Medication Administration /Assistance certificate (dated last 12 months)
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate
- Work with children check
- Reliable, registered, and insured vehicle
- Valid driver’s licence
- NDIS workers orientation module
- Infection control
- Certificate III of IV in Aged Care, Home and Community Care, Individual Support or Disability services(desirable)
If that is you, please apply online here Casual Employment Application (entirehr.com.au)
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
Disability Support Worker
About Talent Quarter; Talent Quarter currently partner and support Disability and Aged Care Organisations within the health care industry with their recruitment needs. Our Social […]
CAMHS CLINICIAN – MULTIPLE POSITIONS
CAMHS CLINICIAN | WESTERN AUSTRALIA Salary: $65 – $75 per hour + Superannuation Contract: 3 – 6 months Locations: Bunbury, Busselton, Northam, Esperance, Kalgoorlie, Pilbara, […]
ALCOHOL AND DRUGS AOD WORKER
DRUG AND ALCOHOL (AOD) WORKER THE ROLE Salary: $60 – $65 per hour + Superannuation Accommodation: Provided Travel: Included Contract: 3 – 6 months. Full […]
PSYCHOLOGIST – PERTH – CHILD & WELLBEING
PSYCHOLOGIST – CHILD AND WELLBEING Salary: $106,000 – $110,000 + Superannuation Location: Close to Perth, Western Australia Hours: Full Time, however open to part time […]
Experienced Disability Support Workers
Disability Support Workers Richmond Location Must have flexibility to work on different shifts, sleepovers and active nights Are you looking for a meaningful and fulfilling […]