REGIONAL MANAGER – DISABILITIES
Salary: $115,000 – $120,000 + Superannuation + Salary Packaging
Location: South Sydney, NSW
We are looking for an experienced leader to join a leading organisation who specialise in the delivery of disability services. You will oversee the running of supported living services for a specific region, along with providing leadership to Site Managers. You will also be responsible for managing the services of community hubs and liaising with a wide range of different stakeholders The ideal candidate will have a strong leadership background, along with strong experience in disabilities.
- At least 4/5 years experience working within a similar role or space
- Relevant tertiary qualifications – minimum being a Certificate 4
- Strong background in leadership
- Experience in disabilities
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Working With Children’s Check or willingness to obtain one
- National Police Check or willingness to obtain one
- Other relevant probity checks as deemed appropriate
If you are interested in this role and you meet the requirements above, please email a copy of your resume to [email protected] or alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, reach out on 0421 205 113.