The primary objective of the role of the Nurse Educator at the Hospital is to organise organisation-wide programs, e.g. preceptor programs in the dermatology clinical specialty at The Skin Hospital and the broader training of the reception and administration staff. They are responsible for the training of new nurses who join the organisation in both the theatre and clinical setting. Also, you must comply with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) standards and Codes
Education and/or Experience
- Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum 5 years general nursing experience.
- Minimum 3 years dermatological nursing experience.
- Relevant clinical or education post registration qualifications
- Commitment to a high standard of nursing care
- Understanding of teaching and learning in the health care environment
- Demonstrated clinical teaching and facilitation skills
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills with problem solving ability
- High level computer literacy
What’s on offer: